Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Diabolik Lovers More,blood vol.1 Ayato

And they keep coming...

Diabolik Lovers, one of rejets most famous series, has released their second series' first volume already! And it is Ayato's!

First off, you hear him getting up, seems like both of you are chained, and it seems that the new four vampires are guilty for that. It seems you were getting back to the household when they attack both of you. At first Ayato tells you to go near him, then he notices the chains and start moving around to take them off, what was useless. He then starts panting, seems that the Mukan brothers did something to him. Ayato was desperate for some blood, but he was pretty persistent about you not going near him -but we all know Yui-, anyways you try to get near him and he starts yeling you, he is angry with you, that's quiet obvious.

You finally offer your blood to him, and he is so hungry that he drinks it, telling you that he surely would kill you. One track before the REAL thing starts he starts blabbering about how you only like him because he reminds you of "that guy" what makes you angry, and then your blood starts tasting bad, what he finds funny, telling you that he will make it feel good, but the thing that the Mukan brothers gave him, made Ayato even hungrier, desperate because he couldn't reach your legs he tells you to put one on his arms, he couldn't bite it, but he could cut your foot, in order for you to free your leg and give it to him. Obviously you was really scared, so he started trying to calm you down -and then I thought, whatever those Mukan brothers did, it changed Ayato...Always gratefull to them....-, but he then got tired of it, and decided to suck blood from wherever he could, and he then noticed there was actually a place where he hadn't suck your blood from...your heart, then I was like: You friggin' kidding me, right?, no jokes, he went for it! And then it sounded like so much pain -in Yui's mind, pleasure-, so he decided to start cutting your foot while suckin from your heart...Finally it get off!! And then it sounded like there was a lot of blood there, when he touches the surroundings of the wounds it sounds so...wet? -should I put it like that?-...The CD ends with Ayato telling you that he will have to cut your other tips to free you both -both?-, and that you have all the time in the world being there, as the only activitie you can do for fun is blood sucking -I will propose blood sucking like an sport for next olympic games XD-, and finally the CD fades...


Conclusions 

As the title says, it was MORE BLOOD, but I think that, in order to do the Mukan more scary, they softened Ayato a bit, I mean, normal Ayato would have actually been a merciless ドS, but he was more patient this time, and not only that, he tried to keep you away of his unstable self, he wasn't sweet or a gentleman, but, he was actualy concerned about you and your feelings...I don't know, I think DiaLovers have lost their actual goal, and it is to be different from the sweet and concerned boyfriend, I can't properly say that it was a good or bad turn of the plot, but something is sure, more surprises like this are surely coming hand to hand with More Blood... Well then, my next point is that, I feel they changed a bit of Ayato's personality to feat with the new characters', I mean Ruki is described in a way that makes me think of Ayato and Reiji, Kou makes me think of Laito, but less perverted, Yuuma, we all noticed he is like a Subaru and Shuu combination, Azusa=Kanato -That's all it is to it-, so I wasn't expecting much of the new "new" personalities -if you know what I mean-, I think that the little changes on all the Sakamaki brothers' personality was only to differ from the Mukan brothers' "new in the series" personalities...Anyway I give this CD a 3 of 5. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(・(ェ)・)/ If you comment you make me beary happy-kuma!