Thursday, March 20, 2014

Monthly News of April

GraaaaaaaaawR!! to everybody!! It has been soooo long right? right?! I'm so happy to be back, but I was so lazy because everytime I though of all the CDs I had to review the laziness filled my body... Anyway! As you see I'm back and I promise, in the name of all the CDs that I will write those reviews!!

Sooooo... the big news come, as you have all nitoced I am jumping directly to April's news, because next week March's CDs are out so I figured out that it would be meaningless...

Diabolik Lovers

Rejet's -already- biggest series came to an end... Just joking that's imposible instead we got big news! I guess that many or all of you know it already, but Diaboik Lovers is getting a third game with the name  Diabolik Lovers Dark Fate, in which two new characters are going to be introduced! They are the Tsukinami brothers!!!! Carla and Shin...

Carla is on third year and he will be voiced by Morikawa Toshiyuki, while Shin will be on second year and he will be voiced by Morikubo Shotaro! Rejet has stated the dates of the CDs, they will be three, one per family, How will they be? Don't ask me because I don't know. The first one will be the brand new Tsukinami family (here is where you should scream "YaY!"), then we have everybody's favourite the Sakamaki family, and finally and seems like they are the least because are always left behind... the Mukami! (sincerely I prefer them).  The dates, right, the dates...
Tsukinami family........ August 20
Sakamaki family........ September 17
Mukami family........... October 15
 The Teaser Site is waiting for you to visit it!!

Next is the VERSUS II I am pretty sure that I have explained the versus order on  another post and I want to explain why did I change the info (just today), it's because when I wrote the post, the official staff blog said the versus were: Ayato VS Azusa, Kanato VS Kou (I believe), Laito VS Azusa, Subaru VS Yuuma, Shuu VS Yuuma and Reiji VS Ruki; but they changed them after they decided to make another game. But what is important here is that the first versus is going to be ...

!!Ayato VS Laito!!, the cover is already out!! And it looks kinda nice...Just... I don't like either of them, so I feel kind of partial about the pair, to tell the truth I liked the idea of making them between brothers of different families, but, maybe they will give a great turn to the sto- Oh who am I trying to fool... Anyway you can rest assured Laito and Ayato fans who follow this old blog, I will review the CD! This CD will be out on April 16!

Aaaaaand Last but not least (not like the Mukamis excuse my bad joke) the More Character Song that will be out since July 16 so we can wait a bit more, right?! the Tsukinami brothers won't be included on this series, and of course you can count with me informing about things during these year!! ^^U  I swear these year I will try harder to be here!

So we have ended already with Diabolik lovers, whew! The next part is easier! But still is mostly Rejet related stuff...


ALICE=ALICE & BaD MeDiCiNe ~Infectious Teachers~
Fans from everywhere, I am glad to announce... that this two games will be out on May 28, get those wallets ready everybody!! Who is your favourite character from Alice=Alice? And who is from Bad Medicine? Well, get ready, I will start reviewing this series ASAP! Look forward for the reviews please! I will also be reviewing rejet's Vanquish Brothers and four series from Milky Chain, I will let you guess what series will those be...

Sobo Sangokushi
Rejet's new series that will be somewhat like the wasurenagusa, but this time, instead of having a romance with the shinsengumi guys you will be having a romance with six of the characters of the nobel "Romance of the three kingdoms", so be prepared everybody, maybe more heartbreak is coming, NOTE: maybe.

I will put the Characters in order of their CDs and with their names from the original story and please correct me if I'm mistaken ^^:

Zhuge Liang [CV. Midorikawa Hikaru] (you can see him on the image)
Cao Cao [CV.Nakai Kazuya]
Zhou Yu [CV. Tachibana Shinnosuke]
Zhao Yun [CV. Morikawa Toshiyuki]
Xiahou Dun [CV. Takahashi Naozumi]
Lu Xun [CV. Shimono Hiro]
 Right now we only have the first CD cover and all the sample voices, if you are interested you can always check the  oficial site. Also, the music that rejet put on the page is just sublime, I love all the music that rejet puts on their CDs' pages (especially this one and the wasurenagusa's from both mokuhiroku and kekkonroku). The first CD will be out on April 23!


Taisho Guzo Roman Tei Kuni Suuta
Or Taisho Guzo Roman "Empires Star"....Pfffft.... I felt so ridiculous writting the title.... Anyway, what is important to note is that this is another one of the new series from rejet that are going to be out this year. The story is a bout a totally normal girl, I mean, you, that one day is declared the owner of a theatre but not only a normal theatre but the one were the idol-like actors are, and even when she is declared the owner they treat her as their slave... How will the feelings develop between you and the idols? And most importantly...Will your wallet be able to take all those CDs? Because the cast is pretty good! Let me introduce this guys!
Seishiro [CV. Sakurai Takahiro]
Isao [CV.Nojima Kenji]
Sanji [CV.Kaji Yuuki]
Fuji [CV. Kimura Ryohei]
Rei [CV.Kondo Takashi]
 Right now the Cover and Sample voices for Seishiro are out, and the CD will be released on April 23! The official page is pretty cool!

Oz to Himitsu no Ai
But, of course we still have more Rejet CDs left!! (I swear that this could be a rejet catalogue). This series are about, well, the wizard of Oz. So seems like you have this weird dreams of playing the wizard of Oz with some friends of you who I believe were orphans, so one day you open a book about the wizard of Oz and when you opened it a tornado came and sent you to the magical land of Oz! Where you meet with the guys now taking their roles of the tale for real! And of course, who do you believe is Dorothy? yeah she is going to be voiced by Suzuki Tatsuhisa- No just joking, but he is part of the cast You, of course! Seems like the only way to get out of this problem is by obtaining the keys, and How to obtain them? Well the following people have them:
Haruto [CV. Hirakawa Daisuke]
Chikage [CV. Kondo Takashi]
Keisa [CV. Shimono Hiro]
Shian [CV. Takahashi Naozumi]
Tenma [CV. Suzuki Tatsuhisa]
Airu [CV.Miyano Mamoru]

As the other series the first volume's cover and sample voices are out and you can check them on the official page!  The CD is going to be out on April 23!

Lip On My Prince
Or just thisdoesn'tlooklikearejetwork. This series are all about kisses, yeah, just as the name said, at least they don't lie. Seems like rejet is really putting great effort in this series, it may be because they are playing with fire here, what I mean is that all the fans know that rejet's CDs are tragic or just way too violent dialoverssomeone? Some of the things that they to note:
*Well, just, the cast, THAT cast.
*The fact that there is no Do-S, no tragic and traumatic past, it's just like hearing some CD released by honeybee (well maybe there will be more, more, more kisses!)
*The booklet with smell, for example, the first character's will smell like strawberries.
*And they got a theme song, even when it's not going to be a game.
The characters are the following:
Seiya Kitano [CV. Namikawa Daisuke]
Mahoro Sawagushi [CV. Midorikawa Hikaru]
Asahi Nagumo [CV. Suwabe Jun'ichi] (pfft the character looks so adorable I can't believe he is going to be voiced by Suwabe Jun'ichi)
Haru Yanase [CV. Toriumi Kosuke]
Norio Ban [CV. Hirakawa Daisuke]
Tomoe Naruse[CV.Kishio Daisuke]
Now you tell me if this cast isn't something! I am really looking forward to it, and I implore you to ignore my idiotic remarks XD .The Cover and the sample voices for the first CD are out!! You can of course take a look at this series on their official site! The CD is going to be out on April 23!

Girl's Therapist
Okay I'm gonna spoil it, this is one of the series I will be reviewing from milky chain, and for all the people who doesn't know it this company does only R-18 Cds so if you don't like you are not obligated to ^^, the first CD will be out on march 26, and the Second one is going to be out on April 30,  I still don't know pretty much of the series, and couldn't find who is the seiyuu anywhere so I will just let you take a look at it! And also please be careful witht hat you hear little lambs (i wanted to say it once XD) The seiyuu's pseudonym is "万里小路 麗音" Right now there is nothing but the first character's cover and voice sample, the first character is going to be voiced by Noriaki Sugiyama . Look forward to the reviews! If you are interested you can go to milky chain's official page! Where you can check all of their series' stuff and the updates ^^!

And talking about milky chain...

Tsujisaki Gakuen Seitokai no Himitsu is getting a sequel production decision, and another spoiler, I am going to review these series too!

Also talking about Honeybee....

Ayakashi gohan
Is a new series that they are developing the first two voulmes are out on May, don't miss the next news post to discover more of this series in case you didn't know about it! the official site has some info you may be interested on!

Photograph Journey

This honeybee series are getting a huge number of CDs during this monthThey are Photograph Journey ìn Kyoto~ voiced by Tachibanna Shinnosuke on April 11, ~in Aichi~ voiced by Shingaki Masaaki (?) -I'm not sure if I'm mistaken tell me please ;^;-on April 4, ~in Hiroshima~ voiced by Miyata Koki and will be out on April 18, ~In Kanagawa~ voiced by Okamoto Nobuhiko

I also saw that Starry Sky is getting more CDs (yeah, I know the feeling...) but since it's out until next month I will let it as a secret ;)

Aaaaaand that's all good night!

Oh... right.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LAITO!!!

1 comment:

(・(ェ)・)/ If you comment you make me beary happy-kuma!