Tuesday, September 3, 2013

News Post of September!!

Soon the year is coming to an end...But before that happens my birthday comes (YAY!!), well but my birthday is still far, I still need to wait two months... Okay, personal stuff off, let's go to the important thing: THE NEWS!

Seventh Heaven

This series are already on the sixth CD, what means that the next month we will be saying bye to our shinigamis! This time we got Minto (Mint?) voiced by Toriumi Kosuke, who, as well as Shion, only has been marked with one personality trait, he is a "kuudere" (if you don't know what is this just click on the link XD). Much to my surprise, 35-sensei continued doing the cover arts as in Shion's CD! The voice samples are already out, you can hear them on the official page as always, and I have to say that the song sounds quiet well...but...I dunno, the song is like the wrong one, I feel it is too slow XD and I have to say that Toriumi Kosuke's voice sounds so different when he sings!! It's going to be out on September 25!

Shinsengumi Kekkonroku Wasurenagusa

I will write the review as soon as I can I swear... But, leaving that appart, the next volume is going to be out on September 25! This time we will be with Harada Sanosuke the captain of Shinsengumi's tenth unit, YAY! but the good news don't end there, he is also going to be voiced by Tachibana Shinnosuke (YAY!!!!! wait, those are only good news if you like him...) and the three voice samples are already out... here! I -usually- don't tend to complain about Rejet CDs, but by the sample voices I beliave that I don't like him as a character for this kind of series... And it's kind of obvious this person is like a Do-S, but at some point he changed, as demostrated on the third sample, Oh, I'm so looking forward to this CD!!

 Diabolik Lovers

Thsi time there is an special anouncement I'm pleased to give: DIABOLIK LOVERS ANIME IS GOING TO BE OUT THIS MONTH!!! Finally!!

Then, to the CDs!


More, Blood!

The sixth CD is coming out, this time we will be with our very well known Kanato! As always rejet images are small as hell, but I noticed that when I put them they look just the right size XD whoops!  I feel so glad to see that the Sakamaki brothers are coming next, I just can't make to the idea of the Mukami brothers being from Diabolik Lovers too, specially since they ain't like the Sadistic vampires in my mind... As many of you know this CD is voiced by Kaji Yuuki, and it will be out on September 25!

Character Song Album

The next one is Shuu, with "Farewell Song"! As of now there are no samples of this song, but I guess we will get Minto's as Shuu's song sample XD... I am so looking forward to hear a CD of Diabolik Lovers of Shuu, I dunno why I have been looking forward to hear him lately :I ...I like the cover art this time a lot! And, as a big part of you know, this CD is going to be voiced by Toriumi Kosuke, and it's going to be out on October 2!

Joobachi no Kanbinaru Kougou

This time we will get to meet Rin, that, contrary to the last volume, Ruby, is one of the drones who are paired with Kaguya (whereas Ruby was with Menou; if you don't understand a word of this please go ahead and google about Joobachi n oKanbinaru Kougou), this guy is extrmely sweet and cute, the kind of those who you would think as the most adorable -and girlish- guy's in the whole otome planet, but~~ as many of this guys he is in fact a Do-S and wants to see you getting hurt... This CD will be voiced by Kaio Raku a.k.a: Kakihara Tetsuya, and it's going to be out on September 27!

Ouritsu Ouji Gakuen RE: Fairy-tale

The third CD is going to be out on September 15! That means that soon enough (November 15 to be more specific) the first CD of the third year students is going to be out! The image of the next trio isn't out yet, but what we know is that we will get Thumbelina's prince as the first one of the third year students! As of know the CD coming out ths month is Snow White's meaning that we will get more Toriumi Kosuke, and as you may know the rest of the cast are Suzumura Ken'ichi and Terashime Takuma, as The frog prince and the prince of sleeping beauty. 

We're 8-bit Lovers

Going for more rejet releases, I guess, this time we get the second volume, this time there are four characters as the last one, The cast this time are: 
Hirakawa Daisuke as the Knight
Toriumi Kosuke as the Monk
Nojima Kenji as the Dancer (odoriko)
Yamaguchi Kappei as the Beast Master 
And I have to add that when I read about the tokutens they were going to have I was really pleased to see that Morikawa Toshiyuki and Takahashi Naozumi were in the list of one of the tokutens, but when I found out the Takahashi Naozumi was going to voice the Slime I was toatally out of sorts, but couldn't help it and almost died of a laugh attack XDD, really looking forward to the last CD!

Finally... NO I DON'T APROVE THE IDEA TAHT TAKAHASHI NAOZUMI IS GOING TO BE THE SLIME, NO!!! The extra news are:
***10nen Hatsukkoi is getting a new series called "after the marriage"
And so, I guess

The image this month is:
Seventh Heaven's fifth Header! (Shion expression is priceless)

2 comments:

  1. i really look forward to all the new Cd's that will out this september ! can't get enough from Dialovers and seventh heaven

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to see there is someone else that's as excited as me for the new CDs! ^^ Thanks for commenting!!

      Delete

(・(ェ)・)/ If you comment you make me beary happy-kuma!