Monday, May 27, 2013

A bit of what's been up!

Sorry, to everyone who thought that I was dead, I'm not XD I was on a little Hiatus, I had some exams so I had to study  for some of them (and I was also playing La Tale during my free time so I didn't post anything) but now I promise to get back to the reviews ;) also, this Wednesday many new Talk CDs are getting out!! I have already decided the first ones I'll be hearing, was anyone else so~ excited for the new CDs?? I think that the news post will be monthly, and if something results new then I will just post it randomly. Ok? Ok!

Also, the DiaLovers MB page has something new, go check it now!
 And look what's new on Seventh Heaven's Blog!!

*.* I can't wait for the second CD!!! And the third and the forth and fifth and MAYBE the sixth and seventh CDs too

No comments:

Post a Comment

(・(ェ)・)/ If you comment you make me beary happy-kuma!