Thursday, May 16, 2013

HumANdroid vol.1 S-type

Guess who just got HumANdroid
Well, well, this time I am reviewing HumANdroid!! the first volume feats Type-S [Suzuki Tatsuhisa] and his creator (whose name I forgot by the way) [Okamoto Nobuhiko], on this CD we get to meet the new android prototype, and be the simulation girlfriend.

On the first track the creator "awakes" Type-S, and starts testing him. Then on the second track the simulation starts, and it is the track were he wakes you up (pretty eroi, I have to admit it), he teases you a bit and then he starts touching you and tries to undress you to do some...things.... After that his creator intervenes and tells him that it is too... well, he then starts the same situation with you, but instead of he waking you up you wake him up because he fell asleep.

Then we get some dates, first the drive, Type-S goes so fast that you started feeling bad, so he stops and give you some water (mouth to mouth >/////<), then the creator decides to change the sistuation and takes you to the beach, but type-S takes his creator to the simulator, so he interacts with you too, it seems like the creator wasn't feeling ok, so he takes a nap and he leaned on your shoulder, he started telling you that you smell good and stuff and you blush, then type-S goes for you and starts scolding you for being too good with his creator and he takes you to the sea and he tries to make a move, but you are upset with him so you reject him and that causes him to get even angrier, then Shuya (YAY, I remembered creator's name!!)goes there and scolds him because he was too forcefull with you; next simulation is on a place where they play videogames and start dedicating their wins to you, but Shuya kicks S' ass half of the times XD...

Finally S takes you to a Bar, but ends up taking Shuya too and deactivate you and drinks only with Shuya, then Shuya gets drunk, so S decides to end up the simulation and Shuya turns him off..

Conclusions

I...had really BIG espectations of this CD, but in the end I didn't really like it, I was hoping for expecting for more eroi scenes, I mean that was Tatsuzun just now!! and I was expecting for a bitter-sweet story, where you ended up having to choose between Shuya and S, and (I admit it) I thought of a Zettai Kareshi(here to read the manga) like setting, but no, it wasn't as romantic as I spected, but... well...I can do nothing to it, so I will hear the next volumes happily ^ ^

No comments:

Post a Comment

(・(ェ)・)/ If you comment you make me beary happy-kuma!