Friday, May 10, 2013

News Post

This week I hardly found any new thing but...

Akogare no Tenya-san CD

Seems like this serie is getting a new volume, in this one you will fall for a guy who works on a glasses store, he seems to be kind and a buttler-type, but whenever he changes his glasses he changes his personality(!), the CD will be voiced by Tomoaki Maeno (just in case you didn't know already, he will be voicing Nagakura Shinpachi in the wasurenagusa series). It will be released on May 30 (no page nor image this time,sorry!)

Anata ga ofuro de Noboseru 2

I am not pretty much of a fan of this series but... Anata ga ofuro de noboseru 2 is getting it's second CD, It's being released on May 29 and the voice is Morikubo Shotaro (He is going to voice Kanade from seventh heaven too later this year!)...

Here you have a pretty cover image of the Second Volume!



Bathtime Lovers

Yes, yes, yes! We got a new Talk CD about...taking a bath? XD ... This new series will include you, your boyfriend and the bath... again...The first CD will be released on May 31, it will feature Yuki whose voice will be Okitsu Kazuyuki...

Here, have an image of the cover...


Diabolik Lovers

I'm the worst...I'm so sorry, I am a tad late to tell you that Diabolik Lovers (again hehe...) releases on June 5 what seems to be the first volume of a "character song album" feating Ayato [Midorikawa Hikaru] and the song is "Addicted (2) Phantom". I am really sorry, I though it was an opening theme or something like that, but when I was checking the CDs of Diabolik Lovers I noticed that more of those are coming (5 more). I am not totally sure that they are character songs, but they seem to be, if someone is interested to know more (and can, by the way, tell me what are this CDs I would be really gratefull). You can come here to see more about them, and there is also part of the song there, just click on the little button with the mic...


~~~Extra Stuff

Then, you surely do know that the biggest part of this years Talk CDs are going to be released during June and July, and some more on August too, but June and July have the most. Then, sorry for the lack of news... And to repay it...
The second Ourtitsu Ouji Gakuen 1st season characters' portraits!
and
I am guessing you already know that marine-e is releasing their new series later this year: Sweet Propose from Vampires! No more ore-sama and do-S vampires -or I'm guessing so-!! (the image is larger just click it ;3)

*And last but not least I have an extra notice...

Akogare no Date CD! This basically means we are getting more dates...The actual title is "akogare no date series vol.1 tsundere ore-sama to miwaku no kaigai ryokou planning" ¬¬" what we could traduct as "Vol.1 Planning an enchanting overseas trip together with a tsundere ore-sama", if this can't give you an idea of what will this CD will be about then I don't know what will do...Something that I find weird is that they call the guy a "tsundere koakuma"  on the description (koakuma=devilish, by the way), when the title calls him an "tsundere ore-sama" and -even when they treat you kind of the same way- they are different personality traits, ore-sama is always like bossy and calling you their property, when a devilish type is kind of mean and a prankster, so they are not the same...Anyways, I want to know what will the guy be an ore-sama or a koakuma (maybe both?), seiyuu will be Kishio Daisuke (on another note, Kishio Daisuke will also voice Azusa Mukan on Diabolik Lovers More,Blood!)...

No comments:

Post a Comment

(・(ェ)・)/ If you comment you make me beary happy-kuma!