Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Ultimate DummyHead Song Seventh Heaven vol.1 Akira


I will Start with the newest series, first off, Seventh Heaven. This series, as the title say, includes a song recorded with the Dummy Head mic. The first CD feats Akira [Nojima Kenji].

At first you are trying to comite suicide, but Akira find's you and stops you, then he explains what is the seventh heaven, and aparently he is there because he lost at a poker game. He is at first really serious, and in the second track he wants you to take some tea for him -that he doesn't even drinks, anyway-, but apparently you get lost because the house was really huge, and it took you an eternity to get where he was waiting. Suddenly he asked you to sit by his side and you start to talk a little, then he tells you the story of a girl who fell in love with a shinigami and then she dies, afterwards he gives you alittle kiss, and you kind of fainted. Also he tells you he would call you "dogu nezumi" (or something like that), and you seem to find it unpleasant, so he feels offended and tell you to laugh if you do really like the name he gave you. Then he tells you to go to his room.

When you get to go to Akira's room he starts talking about how you two will have some fun, he got to be really near to you and he starts using double sense words, so everyone would believe he is talking about THAT, because, if he wasn't telling it in that sense, why is he so near?...Anyway...He then suddenly asks: Do you know how to play poker? Then I felt like "What?", but anyway, seems it wasn't just me, the heroine kind of find it weird too, so he asks you what did you though that would happen, you answer quiet sincerely, telling him you believed he would force himself to you, then he told you thet he wanted to play poker, but anyway he could also do THAT if you wanted; finally, you play with him and you win everytime, so he is kind of surprised, after you talk a bit you laugh, so he says that if you could laugh like that then why hadn't you done it before, after a while you offer to go for some tea, he finds it weird, and after a while he tells you he knew what you planned, but that anything you do won't affect him. You burst out of laughing beacause you didn't want to do anything, so he finds it even weirder.

Next track he is playing the organ and you enter to hear him, but you fall asleep, you two talk a bit and he gets to the point where he tells you that you "surely had something so sad that made you want to comit suicide", it seems to affect you a bit to think about it, so you tell him you are going out to take some air. The scene fades and then he finds you and tells you that he thought that you got lost again, actually you got out to see the flowers, then he tells you that he has found something interestng... your smile is radiant and beautiful, and then he asks you to smile, but you stay still, and asks you if you were afraid of him, he gets to be pretty persistent witht hat, telling you "you are afraid of me right? You are afraid, really afraid you can't stand the chills right?" So then you ask him to laugh, he then tells you that it is stupid to ask him that because he won't ever do that, and the scene fades.

On the next track he is reading, and asks you to put more wood to the fire. But you tell him there isn't more wood, so you will go for some, he then tries to stop you, but you are pretty persistent, so he lets you go, but he was going to tell you something when you got out running. He then finds you and tells you he would get the wood himself, because it is hard for you, a women to do that. He tells you he likes the sound of the fire, but he also likes your voice, and then he start forcing himself to you, he did even put a kiss mark on your neck, but you tell him that's not him, he then asks you to touch his cheeks, and asks you if they feel warm, you tell him that indeed it feels warm, but in reality it doesn't, then he gets angry and starts asking why you wouldn't accept im even if he has the same voice and body that Akira, he was a fake Akira. Then when he is going to a more private place of your body, real Akira appears and he saved the day. You then tell him you always believed in him. , what he finds weird because of the same reasons of the fake one. Then he remarks that new moon would be the next day...

The final track he goes to play poker with you, you lost every game, anyway. He goes with you to the garden and ask you what flower would please you to take, so you choose one, and he says that the flower looked lovely, but you loked lovely as well, and finally asked you to let him touch you. You tell him he can and he takes your soul out of your body, and kisses you and licks the mark that the fake himself did. the clock starts sounding, but he doesn't let you go, he touches you more and finally starts singing. The song was done with the dummyhead mic and it talks -basically- about what you two do, and tells you some love phrases (daw!!<3). In the end you have already gone and he starts talking to himself about how much he loved you, and how he won't forget you... THE END

Conclusion

I have only one thing to say about this: I will quote Suzuki Tatsuhisa's final phrase on shinsengumi mokuhiroku wasurenagusa's freetalk "go and listen to it again"...

7 comments:

  1. Hey there~! I'm not sure, how I stumbled on your blog (even though it was like 5 minutes ago... orz) and OMG Seventh Heaven was sooo incredibly heartwrenching... I expected it to get really ero, but what I got was a sad love story between a human and a death god... DAMMIT REJET, YOU ALWAYS CATCH ME OFFGUARD!! Needless to say... I cried BUCKETS at the end of this CD. ;__; And NojiKen's voice and song were superb!!

    I can't even express my love for that dummy head song... Really, it's AWESOME!!

    Are you going to get the 2nd volume? I'm still not sure if I should, because I don't really like the song...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I know it was soo~ sad at the end ;.; and I did also thought that it would be eroi, I mean, after Shinsengumi Wasurenagusa and DiaLovers everything can happen on Rejet's Talk CDs, I cried rivers after it...

      And yes, I'm going to get the second one ^^, Have you heard the voice samples for the second CD?? (the second voice sample is just so...) and I am a fan of Hiroki Takashi so I HAVE to hear it...

      Delete
    2. Yeah, you CANNOT be armed with Rejet, because they WILL DEFINETELY TROLL you at some point... orz orz But I guess that's why we love Rejet. xDDD

      Yeah, I heard the samples for the 2nd CD... And I kinda really like the 2nd sample, because I'm apparently a do-S? xDD Ahahaha... Uhm... yeah... but I somehow hoped Hirokicchi had used a deeper voice... wwww

      But I'm getting the 3rd volume for sure because Naocchi!!! :D :D And then I'll see which CD will strike my fancies... xDDD

      Delete
    3. Are you going to get the whole series or do you pick out some CD's you like?

      Delete
    4. Well, I do really get your point, damn, REJET some times just trolls so bad that I tend to cry rivers at the end (like on Black Wolves Saga), I am also getting the 3rd volume, I love Naocchi too, I fell for him 'cause of Saito on the Wasurenagusa...

      Maybe I am going to get the CDs, I have to think it, because I think that Kaname's (the last one) volume will have something important, but I don't really like Morikubo Shotaro, also I don't like Toriumi Kosuke, so the last two volumes are on consideration, but I feel that if I don't hear them I will lose some important information so I will think about it >.< (and I have to save for Wasurenagusa and for DiaLovers and all the other CDs that I want and are coming and so IDK)

      Delete
    5. Hmmm... Well, it's a hard choice to decide on which ones to buy, I guess... ^^ As much as I'd love to buy the whole series... My wallet is not going to say: "Yes, do it." xDDD And even though Rejet always kind of connect their Drama CD's... I don't think they will tell a whole story throughout 6/7 CD's... It's just so not them... ^^

      Oh, I don't like Toriumi Kosuke's voice that much too... I mean he appears in too many works... his voice is getting boring. ^^ But maybe he will use his deeper voice?! 8D Morikubo is okay though, but it depends... His singing voice can be quite eargasmic though. xDD

      Ahahahaaha... So you want to get the whole Wasurenagusa and DiaLover series? I'n kind of happy, that I'm not into DiaLovers. xDD But I admit... Wasurenagusa is kind of bad for my kokoro and my wallet... Though I might not get all volumes as well...

      Delete
    6. Well, I know they won't tell any story but, on the track were the false Akira appears (I guess, I can't really remember) the real one says that it may have been Kanade's fault, so I guess that Kanade's story will explain why, also I have the idea that he is a very important character, i dunno why but, I don't want to lose any part.

      If Toriumi Kosuke uses his deep voice then I'm in...just if the money says yes, if not, I will have to wait untill I can ;.;" and Morikubo's voice is... well...I can hear it but I don't really like it.

      And about the DiaLovers and Wasurenagusa, yes, I already have the whole "Mokuhiroku" CDs, but I really want the "kekkonroku", but I disliked somethings of the new series, like the new concept art (just Hijikata's image made me feel like there was something wrong with it DX) and the idea of the "marriage" in it just...just can't be, they were supposed to be secret lovers o-o. And I am not sure about the DiaLovers anymore, I mean, they changed some personality treats of the first 6 characters and the new characters' personalities don't have anything new to apport to the series, but I like most of the seiyuu that are on the series so I feel kind of obligated to hear them.

      Delete

(・(ェ)・)/ If you comment you make me beary happy-kuma!