Monday, August 5, 2013

News Post of August

We are already on the 8th moth and news keep coming!

Seventh Heaven

It's a habit of mine to start my news posts with Seventh Heaven. The heartbreaking series Seventh Heaven are getting their next volume on August 28! This time we are going to be introduced to Shion, who will be voiced by Suzuki Tatsuhisa, one of the last three members of the Seventh Heaven gang, he is a Do-S! Something I have to remark is the sudden change of the page and of the cover art, since all the volumes had been a portrait with a white background, while this time we got more imagery! The first two voice samples are already up in the official page!

Diabolik Lovers More, Blood!

Right now rejet hasn't released the cover image in the big size, so I don't have a cover for you, that's why I put the chibi XDD sorry~~ This time we are going to be introduced to Yuuma, the last one of the Mukami brothers, but, he is the third son of the said family. Yuuma is described as a totally new character in the series, being more like a delinquent type, being somehow close to a Subaru-Shuu mix! He is the character with the best physique of the series, as described by the creators of the characters, he also has a cute point, also pointed out by the creators, that's why he has his ribbon. He is usually found chewing sugar cubes loudly, and he usually has a stern expression. Much of you already know this but I will say it anyway, the seiyuu will be Suzuki Tatsuhisa!

Diabolik Lovers Character Song Album

This time we will hear Subaru, voiced bu Takashi Kondo, singing the song ZERO, it is pretty cool, you may want to hear it so I will just link you to the page where you can hear it! I am sooo wanting to hear Subaru's More, Blood CD, and I have this plot thing of Subaru and Kou disliking each other very much and Kanato being kinda afraid of Yuuma. And blogger got cocky and didn't let me upload the image so another chibi... (Also on MB page's gallery is an image of Subaru talking with Kou, I knew they disliked each other, and I would be grateful to whoever traducted the things they are saying XDD)


I ♥ Pet

Yes , you didn't missread, guys fortissimo is going to get another volume of this beautiful series, and much to your surprise, Suzuki Tatsuhisa isn't going to voice this XDD This volume will be voiced by Fukuyama Jun! This time we will be introduced to a beagle! I really don't know the story, but I don't want to spoil it for anybody (neither for me orz) so I will just wait patiently for the CD ot get out! It's going to be out on August 28!

Joobachi no Kanbinaru Kougou

The third volume of this seires is going to get out, and... guess what? I AM actually going to review this one! that's because I am interested in the character buuuut... I don't know the name of the seiyuu, seems like Hituzigumo didn't give tha real name of the seiyuu or something like that XDD because I have never heard that name...

I would love to know the name of the seiyuu, if you know it, please let me know. Okay, now I know that the name of the seiyuu is Eguchi Takuya ^^  It's going to be out on August 30! And got the link of the official page!

HumANdroid

The last volume, type H is going to be out on August 21, the characters will be voiced by Toriumi Kosuke and Shimazaki Nobunaga (Who? XD). Just in case you don't know type H refers to a perverted one, coming from the sound of the H in japanese "ecchi".

Personaly I like his concept art more than M's & S' ^^ I wonder how will this CD be!!

Lovers Only

Lovers Only is getting the 7th CD already, it is titled Lovers Only 7 ~Be honest with yourself~, I don't know the seiyuu (sorry =.=) but the character is going to be a chef, and sorry to say this untill now but, last moth the 6th CD went out, the seiyuu was Morikawa Toshiyuki, and I guess it was a continuation to the first CD, I sincerely don't know. 
The CD is going to be out on August 22!




And well, that's all for this month, I guess we will be getting more CDs next month and...
JUST JOKING!

The last one is the best one!

Shinsengumi Kekkonroku Wasurenagusa

I am so happy to see this one in my list... The first volume of the series will be Okita Souji. Just in case you don't know, this is not the first part of the series, it's the second one, and the series are totally heartbreaking, like Seventh heaven or even more -EVEN MORE-, the first two voice samples are out, and~~ and what else do you want me to say, I thin that this is enough to make myself clear. 

I think that the flowers changed a bit on the new cover. This CD is going to get out on August 28.



So, are you exited? or are you exited
 Also, last month I didn't put an extra image XD this time I will put ehm...

The 4th Header of Seventh Heaven blog! and I have one Last Message ITSUUUU~~~~KI!!!  Also, on a personal matter, I had this weird dream of me diying and you know what, I met Shion and he was the one who was going to take me to the underworld XDD I dunno what's up with me since yesterday XDD

6 comments:

  1. Have you heard Yuuma sample voice? i found it interesting! XD fangirling so hard for Tatsun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, just heard it when I read your comment, pretty nice, I really like the voice that Tatsuzun is going to use for Yuuma, I can-t wait for Aug 28!!

      Delete
  2. are you gonna reviewing wasurenagusa ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! It's one of my favourite series so I really am willing to review them! Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
    2. can't wait for it XD
      my japanese is not good so... yeah i need much help :p
      thankksss

      Delete
    3. Sorry for the late reply XD... You can count with my review, but if you want to have a better understanding of what's going on I would recommend you to read a traduction. I like reading them on mikorin, the thing is that I am not sure that she will do the traductions of the new wasurenagusa e_e"...Anyway, I will try to do my reviews in a way that help you get more of what's happening then!!

      Delete

(・(ェ)・)/ If you comment you make me beary happy-kuma!