Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Diabolik Lovers Character Song Album 02 Kanato Sakamaki

Again I'm going to review the character Song Album, this time it's Kanato's [Kaji Yuuki]. The song was pretty cool, it said many cruel things, but they are totally related to Kanato (in a way).

The Drama: It was...well, nothing that surprises me coming from Kanato. It starts when Kanato knocks in your door, and so he enters, you were already asleep, but wake up since he entered your room. You ask him what's wrong and he tells you that it is obvious, he can't sleep, so he came to see you so that you entertain him. He lies on your bed, and you turn the to the other side, he asks you if you dislike looking him that much, and was about to cry, so you tell him that's not it, but you are a bit embarassed. He answers that you don't need to be embarassed, because he already knows how ugly/stupid you look while you sleep and forces you to turn where he is, so he notices you are getting sleepy already and he gets angry and says that even when he can't sleep you dare to fall asleep. Now he forces you to entertain him, but as you can't think on anything you ask him if he would like you to tickle him, again he gets angry saying that it's just obligating him to laugh, so he decides to suck your blood and starts taking off your clothes. Then he notices all the bite marks he has left on your body and says that the only person who would love this repulsive you is him, so you shall forever be his.

Thoughts

Again Kanato showed his sweet side, right? XD but that's okay, we all have our ways to "love". I didn't like the Drama too much this time, it was like half-hearted if you ask me, but that totally depends on who hears it, I felt it rather cruel, but some others might find it likeable. 

On another note: I forgot to link the page of We are 8-bit lovers when I posted the news, and when I noticed there are some videos there I decided to share so that you meet our first "party"!! Here you can watch the videos for the first 4 characters, that are the warrior, the priest, the thief and the wizard!! I am starting to get intrigued about the priest XD 

4 comments:

  1. kanato is kind of cute ...:p hahaha...bjs continue....


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that he is too noisy XD, my little brother acts like Kanato, so I feel weird when my brother starts screaming and crying, I think of Kanato and well... It's kind of awkward sometimes XD

      Delete
  2. Could you please post the English lyrics for the song, he's sooo adorable in a creepy way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I am not pretty good with japanese, and I still have to refine my english, but I will do my best trying to traduct it ;) Thanks for reading and comenting!

      Delete

(・(ェ)・)/ If you comment you make me beary happy-kuma!