Saturday, July 27, 2013

Ultimate DummyHead Song Seventh Heaven vol.4 Yuuri


First off, I will explain (again) what this CD is about. This series are about some shinigamis known as Seventh Heaven, who are special shinigamis who can kill a person only with their songs without giving them any kind of pain; and you, a totally normal (and unrelated to this things) girl who was trying to comit suicide, but the shinigami finds you and tells you that the door to the underworld is closed, so if you go now you will just suffer all the eternity and that way you end up living together untill Full moon.

This time we get to meet Yuuri [Takashi Kondo] who is a yandere. First off he is calm and sweet, being helpful and taking you to many places of the mansion, one day while you were just chilling on the mansion looking at something I am guessing was a painting, and he noted you liked it too much, he then started telling you  the history of the girl on the painting, and told you she was holding a knife, and he explained why did she had a knife. He also denoted you have had many days without sleeping.

Later that night he made you promise that you wouldn't wander arpund the place during the night. That night a ray broke your window and you went to Yuuri to ask him where could you sleep that night, but you thought he wasn't feeling okay, so you asked if he felt bad, he answered that you were a kind person, but answered that he was okay and that you should already be going, but you didn't want to leave yet, untill you were sure he was really okay, then, suddenly a ray fell and lighted the room. Seems like Yuuri collected buterflies' wings, you were horrorized, and so he started yeeling you that you saw that because you broke you promise and he started being rude to you and he threw you to his bed and kissed you while he told you how he could see your face even when it was dark, and he continued kissing you and finally you pushed him, finally you could escape from Yuuri.

The next morning he brought food to your room, and noticed you couldn't sleep and he started talking to you, but you didn't even turned to talk to him, but he started teasing you with the soup, so you finally started eating, then he said that you weren't the only one angry, but maybe you weren't even angry but scared, and started saying what he was doing to the butterfly, you asked him to explain his reasons, but he didn't wanted to tell you, because humans can't understand his feelings. You were rather hesistant, and finally he explained his reasons, he feels good when he has delicate beings in his hands, as for example you, and how you were like a dessert for him, and started being rude to scare you, but you didn't run, and so he got more interested in you.

And this review is becoming rather large XD The next track is when he went back home and you two met, he was surprised to find you and you were surprised because he was wet. Then you noticed he had some blood, you asked then what happened, he asked if you were taht interested on the blood, the he started asking you from where did you wanted to hear it, "How was the voice of the person who made you suffer?" or his expression, and so he said he wouldn't forgive anyone who damaged you. And then you were totally shocked (and with total reason) so you told him  you wanted to be alone. Then Yuuri suggested you to send a preciouss person for you in order for you so that you didn't feel lonely on the otherworld. Later he went to your room and started knocking the door, but you didn't open or even answer to him, he started being scarier, at the end he said, "just joking, I have the key for this room" so he entered and asked what did you disliked from his actions, and fianlly he started explainig you how much he loves you, and when he was about to kiss you you pushed him and he pulled you adn then kissed you, but you noticede you couldn't move, and it was because he gave you poison and then he started kissing you again, to give you more poison and asked you to kiss him, so you started kissing him.

Finally the day came, he kissed you and the stuff as always happens  on Seventh Heaven XD, but in the end you eyes were full of  sadness so he got really frustrated and in the end he killed you because you wouldn't become his. The son was pretty cool! The last track is him seeing the painting he did for you, saying your beautiful and sparkling eyes were saved fromt he death. But in the end the real you wouldn't be his even when he lokved you so much.

Thoughts

... ... ... I don't really have words to describe my feelings towards Yuuri. The whole seventh heaven guys have their personality traits (except for Itsuki ;^;) and to tell the truth I though they were there just to make them more attention-catching, but didn't though they would be really used, like on Akira who was a Tsundere Do-S but the tsundere was hardly seen, as well as the Do-S part, and in Hinata's case both of  his personality traits were seen, but they weren't as far as extreme as Yuuri's yandereness. Really, at first I was really bored of his way of acting, but in the end I was like "this guy is seriously a yandere!" and I do like yanderes but this one was just...NO. The song was pretty cool, the songs right now, for me are Yuuri>Akira>Itsuki>Hinata. I'm afraid of the next volume because Shion is a Do-S so you can already imagine how will it end.

On another note (again orz) Have anybody else heard the "voice sample" thing on Wasurenagusa's official page? XDD I really want to hear it. But, on the serious note: I am having school right now, so I will only hear CDs on weekends, I will probably review them on weekends too, sorry if I'm being slow lately, but it's because of that.

2 comments:

  1. Ahmahgawdz! I'm so happy I stumbled here. I see you like otoge as well and you've been doing so many reviews. I haven't really started on Seventh Heaven yet but I will, once I finish up Kurayamigatari 2; ma earz just love TsudaKen's voice... but darn the scary parts of that drama CD lol Anyway, hope you don't mind if I link you in my blog. And oh, is there a chance that you'll be making a review for Kannou Jikan 11. I'd sure love to read it. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like Kurayamigatari too, the first CD was pretty good, I would love to hear the second one, I just need to have some more time to hear it; I don't mind you linking me to your blog, on the other side, I am quite grateful ^^!! I will be doing Kannou Jikan's review, although right now I have to review a few more CDs before I write it, but count with it!

      Delete

(・(ェ)・)/ If you comment you make me beary happy-kuma!