Saturday, July 27, 2013

Little News(?)

Minna! I have great news for all of you, that are fans of the Shinsengumi Wasurenagusa series!! The Kekkonroku is already updated! You surely are wondering what's new, well, the fact is that the very first page has already Okita's cover as the image, and has a sample voice, you just click the button with chibi Okita and you can get to hear him *O*!!!  Now, if you go directly to the page of Okita's profile and his CD, you will get to see that they added the cover and a chibi image of him on the part where his mini profile starts! I guess you already have the page's link but if you don't just go here!!

Anything else? Well~~ I tend to check the bofficial blog and some funny images were there, I will let you see them Here!
It is Wasurenagusa's anniversay image part 1...
...And here is the part 2, Heisuke as always is Wasurenagusa guys' uke XD it's the actual header of the blog!
 Todo and Okita being manly ¬ 3¬
I liked this one, it's done by 35 (Sango) the artist who did Seveth Heaven's characters! I am starting to ship this two ...

And last but not least!

                                                              THE COVER!!!

All that adrenalin will kill me someday..just wait for the day when Saito's CD gets out, that day I will die of a happiness attack XD

Hey WAIT!! We haven't ended yet!
 Now Diabolik Lover's  OP is out so you go hear it now!
Diabolik Lovers New Opening you can also find it on the Official More,Blood Page!!

Now I will just go to sleep... Good night everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

(・(ェ)・)/ If you comment you make me beary happy-kuma!