Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Jiyuu Kenyuu vol.2

Already that time of the year when I start getting depressed.

If you were already a fan of Talk CDs last year during June-July, you surely know this is not the first one of the series. Jiyuu Kenyuu is about a research project you do during vacations, when you start going out with someone, the idea is, basically, this: "Can you fall in love with someone if you date him/her?".

A brief (very brief) review of the first volume for all of you who are interested.
You and your childhood friends (voiced by Suzuki Tatsuhisa and Sakurai Takahiro) decide to do this research project on vacations, and so they decide who would date you by a bet, and ends up that the boy voiced by Sakurai Takahiro (let's just call the boy "Takahiro" because it's way easier than writing all that stuff) get's to be you boyfriend and the other one (Let's just call him Suzu-chan because it's fun and it's short) has to do as if he was not there and has to write a diary about how goes the progress. Too many things happened, before Suzu-chan noticed he liked you, and so he kissed you, but you never tell Takahiro, so we have a love triangle, and in the end they both end up fighting for you, on the last day because Suzu-chan didn't want to say his true feelings, but you tell them you like someone else. Some years after that Takahiro dies, and so Suzu-chan decides to pay a visit to you and you end up dating. THE sad END.
--------------
Now, this CD has NOTHING to do with the first one BUT the research thingy. We get to meet Shoichi-sensei [Nakai Kazuya], who is like 10 years older than you and you are his student, by the way. One day you faint and he sees you and takes you to the nurse's office, but he attended you since the nurse wasn't there, since that day you continued visiting him and helping him out. One day you ask him if he is married, he doesn't want to tell you at first since it's none of your business, but at he end he says he ain't married, and you tell him you like him, I love so much his phrase here " ho ho, seems like I got a pretty girlfriend here, excuse me but I'm not into Lolicon" XDD so epic with Nakai Kazuya's voice. You then leave the place and stop going for some time, afterwards you visit him and ask him to be your boyfriend for your project. He rejects you like twice but in the ends he says yes and you two go to some dates, he gets nervous that you two could get busted XD but since you are too little he could say you are just his sister. On the last day he asks you if you have done all your project and you answer that you have, but he is confused since HE HAS NEVER SAID HE HAD FEELINGS FOR YOU. When he checks your project he noticed you fooled him and did another project XDD... When you graduate you go to meet with him and you declare again, this time he accepted you, then we get to hear how you two talk after you are married.

Thoughts

I, personally, am partial, because 1) It was a pretty cute story of love and didn't have as much heartbreak as expected. 2) I so HATE lolicon, because I was on a situation of this kind* and, yeah, pretty uncomfortable. But as the story is just fiction then it's okay I guess, and it was sweet and all in all it was pretty well. I give this a 4/5 the story wasn't enough, it feels as if something is off.

*Well, I can tell you what happened but... Okay...When I was on third year of middle school (here in my country we have elementary,
middle and high school, not just plain "grades" as in other places)I used to have a history teacher who nobody put attention to, except for me, then he started calling me to help him with many school works, then my friends started saying he was a pedo and that he liked me °^° one time he also took my hand, so everyone was making fun of me, and my best guyfriend said that I was a loli because I was trying to do it with the teacher, he got out of school for medical problems and I never ever heard about him, THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment

(・(ェ)・)/ If you comment you make me beary happy-kuma!