Monday, July 1, 2013

Inwaku no Hakoniwa ~Part 3/3~

Attention Please!!! I decided to part this CD in three reviews so that it becomes easier to understand, but not only that, be warned this is a R-18 CD you may only hear this if you are prepared!!
.
.
.
Now, sorry for all that warning stuff, but as the reviwer I shall warn you about this!

This CD is described as an otome game experience on your ears, what means you will choose a path in some part of the CD, does this description recall something? It should, it is from the same company that did "Sono Ai Wa Yamai ni Itaru". On another note... this doesn't have so many R-18 stuff, but it still does, and even when it is not so much it is quiet explicit compared to the previous disc released by the company.
That said let's start! This is the second part of the review, if you want to read the first one go here, if you want to read the second part go here!!

Third Part: Leon...


After you read the letter you decide to meet with Lucianno, but this time you tell him you won't go with him, then you faint (presumably it was his fault) and then he takes you to his castle, where you hear him talking with somebody  (I can't remember clearly ">.<) and afterwards he tells you he invaded your country and explains almost the whole thing that happened, after that you try to escape, but he tells you that it's meaningless, since he can tell where will you hide because he knows you since you were kids.

You manage to run to the forest, where Leon [Takeuchi Ryota] finds you and he apologizes for being late, so he fights with Lucianno and when he was giving the last blow you stop him and ask him to let Lucianno alive, you then talk to him and you say something about you together, but he tryes to kill you, Leon is faster and he kills Lucianno first.

Afterwards you go back to Leon's castle, where he explains why did he know about Lucianno's plans, and that he has always been in love with you, after that you tell him you love him too and you to make THAT. Finally the CD ends.

Conclusions

Welp, finally I managed to write the ending. Leon is really sweet, even when he was a bit "scary" in the beggining. I like Leon most, not only because I like Takeuchi Ryota, but because Lucianno's attitude makes me sick ¬ ¬"...

On another note, the reason because I didn't write the review before is somehow funny... You see, on June 27 I fainted from the blue, so my parents told me that I couldn't use the computer untill we were sure it wasn't something bad, actually it was from the stress of the test and stuff, but I'm right again. Now I have to review two CDs I heard and I have to post the news, not too much, well, that's if I don't hear anything new...

No comments:

Post a Comment

(・(ェ)・)/ If you comment you make me beary happy-kuma!