Monday, July 1, 2013

Diabolik Lovers More, Blood! vol.3 Ruki

Great! Finally I'm going to review this ^^!!

This CD begins when Ruki [Sakurai Takahiro] thanks Azusa (the next one, I'm so looking forward to it!!!), Kou and Yuuma for getting the job done, and now, he will end it. Seems like the three younger brothers kidnapped you and brough you to Ruki, so he wakes you up and asks if you feel the wind  behind you, he explains that you are on a tower, but not only that, but if you move an inch you could fall. He then gives you the option to escape from him or to become his. You can't escape, obviously that's just if you want to live afterwards, but you won't die to escape, because after all it's meaningless. right? So you stay silent, he then takes your hand and pushes you a little bit, you freak out, so he just answers that it was a joke and pulls you, afterwards he explain that you caught his interest, since you attract vampires so much, what are you hiding?

Ruki starts ripping you clothes with his knife, and he notices that you are covered wiht bite marks, he tells you that it was something only a best would do, since thay don't hold any love for you it's stupid that they let the marks on you. He chacks your body well and notes that you have bite marks on the back of your ears and that they are really deep, so he starts licking (Nooo!!! Why do you have to do such a voice on my ears >////<) and you even asks if he is not going to bite XD but he tells you he won't bite untill you tell him you want him to bite you. He takes you to the edge of the tower and he forces you to ask him to bite you, you do and so he starts blood sucking you.

He continues bitting, and notices the blood change it's flavor when your feelings change,  then he takes you to the edge again to check how would your blood taste if you were scared. He holds you hand too tight so you tell him to let go your hand, he tells you that you can die if you want so, or you could choose him, so you are scared and stay calm, he then starts blood sucking from your heart and he says that it looks like a rose that bloomed on you. I don't remember clearly what did he ask you afterwards, but I remember he tells you that if you don't answer he would stab your legs with the knife, so you dodge the knife and almost fell from the tower, but Ruki holds you in time and he saves you, he takes you to the tower again and notices you are scared because how much are you trembling. He then says that he wouldn't let you die, bacause now you are his property and fianlly you ask him to bite you again, he bites you and laughs a bit, saying that he doesn't know who is the owner and who is the pet anymore, and tells you that he would bloodsuck you all the night, untill you tell him "owner blood suck me please!" while you laugh happily...

Conclusions

Forget all the others Ruki is my favorite now, if you read the review you won't really get the feeling, but if you hear it you really get to feel some kind of connection with the character. Rejet keeps surprising me. I wasn't really sure of hearing this, that's because I don't really like Takahiro Sakurai, I mean (I don't want to offend him ro his fans) his voice is nice and clear, but at times it sounds like Midorikawa Hikaru's, when he has a deeper voice, as in Ruki's character he sounds like Toriumi Kosuke -or maybe it's just my imagination XD- and when he has a soft voice or a middle voice as in Haibara (form RPG) he sounds like Terashima Takuma's serious voice; so I think the think that I liked here was mostly Ruki and no Tkahiro Sakurani. I give a 5/5 to this CD. Go and listen it now!

9 comments:

  1. thank you for doing this please do a lot more :) ;) <3 kiss kiss :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. AFTER I READ THIS I THINK I FELL IN LOVE WITH HIM!!
    lloooll...now he is my favouritr o\\\\o again thank you for doing this!!kiss kiss <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading it and for commenting!! ^^ I am surely doing more of this reviews, specially for Rejet's CDs because I am a great fan of them, so you will get to see more DiaLovers reviews XD

      Again, thank you so much for your comment it really makes me feel better to have positive comments like yours ^^

      Delete
    2. i´m also a fan I´m always looking for translations of rejet´s cds ... and sure you will receive many more positive comments ... kiss kiss...I almost forgot...thank you for answering me, and thank you for doing this ... I will continue to read your work ^ _ ^

      Delete
    3. Really glad you will continue to read my reviews!! ^^ And you don't have to thank me for answering your comments, I like to read and answer comments very much. Also, don't forget that if you want me to review a particular CD you can ask me ^^!!

      Delete
  3. thanks for the review! love it, but hey i didn't expect that Ruki will be gentle type like this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR! He was supposed to be a manipulator and a do-S so I was pretty surprised he ended up being the sweet and kinda posesive type. And thank you for reading my review and commenting ^//^~♥

      Delete
    2. I'm curious how will mukami brothers act in the games.. Because like all we know their personality in the CD and in the game could be different right?

      Delete
    3. Yep, you're right, and I understand what you mean. I am kind of curious too. I guess that, from what have happened on the CDs we could conclude that you will get to know them because they kidnapped you, although the fact that on every CD the situation varies it's hard to know if the game will start from the moment you meet them, or after you meet them, that would be settled after the CDs. Maybe on the next CD of the Sakamaki brothers we could get to know more.

      Delete

(・(ェ)・)/ If you comment you make me beary happy-kuma!