Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Ore ni Suru? Boku ni Suru?

Okay the title is actually larger, but as if you were to really read the whole thing XD

The CD starts when you and your friends are drinking, and it get's pretty late, so you decide to stop at Ma-chan's [Toriumi Kosuke] house (I love the way Hirarin says "Ma-chan", so cute) and there you drink a bit more, the other character (whose name I forgot) [Hirakawa Daisuke]  get's sleepy after some more drinks and you decide to go to sleep, but there's only one bed, so you three will have to sleep together.

Afterwards Ma-chan asks if you can't sleep, and so he says he can't sleep too, and you start talking a bit, then he confesses, and get's all embarassed (waaa~~h!! so cute!!) and then he starts kissing you and stuff. Then he falls asleep. You can't sleep so you turn to the other guy and slap him (softly) so he wakes up and you talk a bit, he then confesses to you, you tell him you like him (!) and you two start kissing and then he let's you go. In the extra track they both are waking you up, and they say that you already told them you like them, but both of them don't want to share you one with the other one. And they end up saying "Boku ni suru? Ore ni suru?".

Thoughts

I liked this one, but not as much as I can get to like a CD, the moments when you three are drinking are hilarious, and the group interactions are pretty well done, as if you were really hanging with friends from a long time ago. This CD is funny, and the sleeping tracks are cute, those voices at your side... Can't get over it. I will give this a 4/5 I liked it, but I felt like something was lost in there. I still don't know if this will be part of a series or only one CD...

This review was soooo~ short. I should put another review whith this one... Nah!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(・(ェ)・)/ If you comment you make me beary happy-kuma!