Sunday, June 23, 2013

Akogare no Deeto CD Shiriizu vol 1 Tsundere Ore-sama to Miwaku no Kaigai Ryokou Puranningu

YAY for extremely large and spoiling titles!!

Okay seriously, what can I say, you already know what the CD is about with only reading the title, but, for you who don't know already I will put the traduction: "Planning an enchanting overseas trip together with a tsundere ore-sama" I had my doubts about this, because they said on the title he would be a tsundere ore-sama, and on the description that he would be a tsundere koakuma, so I was curious about what would he be... He is an ore-sama, case closed.

This character, who was voiced by Kishio Daisuke is a down-to-earth, serious, tsundere and ore-sama character, he would do anything for you at times, and the get shy and be jealous on some other times, and say the classical "you should only look at me" thing. This CD includes the first 6 tracks were you tw oare on the trip and/or planning it, and after that you get to hear some of his phrases. All in all this was almost a plot-less talk CD, but it was sweet so I ended up liking it...somehow... I think I don't have to give conclusions, but I will give this a 2/5 no real plot, and I really didn't feel emotion on Kishio-san's voice it was so half heartedly done...

No comments:

Post a Comment

(・(ェ)・)/ If you comment you make me beary happy-kuma!