Friday, June 7, 2013

Monthly News of June!

Why school has to be so time-demanding?...Welp, anyhow...This are the -late- monthly news! (YAY! it's gonna be awesome!). First off, sorry for the lack of activity lately I was on exams and as my last year is ending right now the final exams are quiet important. That said let's go to the part you really care about!

Ultimate DummyHead Song Seventh Heaven

So I know you know but vol.3 is going to be out this month! Yep! This time we will meet Itsuki, a member of Seventh Heaven, but not only that, but your childhood friend, so we will get a lot of heartbreak this time. The CD will be out on June 26 and Itsuki will be voiced by Takahashi Naozumi. Voice samples are already out (I recommend for you to hear them with headphones, especially the second one *cough*) hear them here (Is it just me or the cover is a little bit...)

Diabolik Lovers More, Blood

Hey, after the second volume DiaLovers won my heart again! So I am really excited about how this one will turn out. The image says something to you? Because I am guessing that someone just got with Ruki the same way she got with Kou. Ok, anyway, this CD will be released on June 26 and will be voiced by Takahiro Sakurai! I believe there is no need for the official page, since there are no voice samples for DiaLovers (Aaand the image I got was quiet large actually)

Ouritsu Ouji Gakuen Re: fairy-tale

YAY! Ouritsu Ouji Gakuen 2 first volume is going to be out on June 15! The first prince is the Sleeping-beauty's prince. I admit he looks like a happy person compared to his father XD. The cast for this CD is Terashima Takuma as the sleeping beauty's prince, Ken'ichi Suzumura as the frog prince's prince and Toriumi Kosuke as Snow White's prince! That Cover The official page.

Taisho Kyuuketsuki Ibun 3

This time the vampires are a tsundere and a wild type and they will be voiced by Masuda Toshiki and Tsuda Kenjiro! I am not quiet a fan of this series so I wouldn't say I know a lot about it, so sorry! But what I can tell you is that it will be out on June 26!

Tobosha

Tobusha is getting another volume this month, and after the forth one I am really willing to hear it! This time the Character will be voiced by Takahiro Sakurai and his name is Atsushi Ogawa. I am not really good at reading japanese, but it seems that he wants to comit suicide, so you got worried about him and tried to help him... or something like that?

But by the looks of the cover I'd say that it will be like Haruto's volume, but this time you will be with an idol. Page

42gami

Whaaaat~? A new 42gami? and I haven't even heard the 4th volume! Well anyway... This time we get to meet Fiddle who will be voiced by Tomoaki Maeno! I personally don't like his looks (but I guess it's because I have a grudge towards men with uniform XD) I really don't know if I'm interested or not in hearing this CD, but on the other hand I like Tomoaki Maeno's voice so...

...Some Others...

Ore ni suru? Boku ni Suru?- Hirakawa Daisuke & Toriumi Kosuke, June 28
Bathtime Lovers- Kuroda Takaya, June 28
Aroma no Kareshi vol.5 Vanilla- Shimono Hiro, June 28
Dollyholic Vol.1 Natan- Suzumura Ken'ichi, SUPPORT CAST: Ono Kensho, Maeda Ai, Kimura Ryohei, June 26
Uta no Prince-sama Maji Love2000%-Ichinose Tokiya- Mamoru Miyano, June 12
Kutsuya Gilicine ~Tsumasaki no Yuuwaku~-Tomoaki Maeno, June 7 (Today XD)

Other News!

Inwaku no Hakonigawa is a Drama CD that was done on a colaboration between Sonya Bunko and Operatta. Described as an otome game experience in your ears, and as many guessed this is an R-18. This one was voiced by Suzuki Chihiro and Takeuchi Ryota! It just got on sale on June 3!

Shinsengumi Mokuhiroku Wasurenagusa is getting an official fanbook (as I posted before) and on the wasurenagusa blog we can get to see some of the images that had been adelanted for us.

The present of the week....

It took me some time to decide what image should I share with you today so I chose...


Seventh Heaven's blog's new header. There you go! Happy Itsuki with dogs!! I really love how 35-sensei draws!

Now I believe there is no lack of news, is it? I will get to post my new reviews once I am not lazy XD so now just feel happy with these. Also, if there out is someone who wants a specific review don't hesitate to ask, I will review anything I can when I have time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(・(ェ)・)/ If you comment you make me beary happy-kuma!