Sunday, June 23, 2013

Genyouki~Ookami no Iinazuke~

Genyouki is a Talk CD about "youkais" who disguise as humans and start a friend like relationship with you, but later you two fall in love. I'm not certain if someone has already reviewed the first one, but if there isn't a review and someone wants go ahead and ask ^^

The second CD feats an Ookami (wolf) [Tomoaki Maeno] who is your childhood friend. One day you somehow get lost and enter the youkai realm so he finds you as an ookami and tells you that you should get back to where your friend is because he is waiting for you, you want to thank him for helping you, and he says that when you are more mature he will come back and "eat" you. When you go back you can't find your friend so you start crying and then he aproches you as a human and you go back to your home.

Then we skip untill you two are bigger, and one morning you two are going out, but he overslept, and when you tell him to get up he hugs you and he pulls you with him to the bed where he starts doing some stuff to you (I can't remember anymore because I heard this like a month ago but I believe he starts kissing you) and then he really wakes up and starts apologizing for what he have done. Afterwards you two go to a date and he finally he finally decides to confess his feelings for you (I can't remember very well what happens after that) you tell him you like him too, and then you two watch a firefly passing by and you follow them. He tells you that he at times feel like he is a firefly and that he was only born to find you (but let's remember that after the fireflies copulate they die so... that is kind of awkaward if you ask me) so you kind of feel lonely with him saying that and then you start laughing, he asks you why and you answer that you got a little bit confussed because you though his eyes were amber for a bit so he just tells you it must be a firefly's light.

You go to another date, I guess you were going to watch an opera? or you went to a theatre? I can't really recall it right now ^^", leaving that aside...You two went to watch the beautiful full moon and you remember that the Ookami told you he would get back to eat you, so you tell your -now- boyfriend that you coudln't stay by his side, after you tell him all the story he laughs a little bit and transforms back to his Ookami form and tells you he didn't mean to eat you in the way you though (if you understand what I mean). Then you to get together again and we get to hear lovely scenes.

Conclusions

I liked it, not only because Tomoaki Maeno was voicing it, because I really don't like his soft voice, but I think the story is sweet and I like the concept they had on this CDs, I am willing to hear even more of Genyouki, and if they continue with seiyuus I like no doubt I will follow this series.  I give this a 3/5, I liked it, the music was really beautifull, but compared with the other one, this had even less story and a very common plot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(・(ェ)・)/ If you comment you make me beary happy-kuma!