Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Little News!

I am on Hiatus again 'cuz of finall exams!! Wish me good Luck!!

In other news: Diabolik Lovers PV is out!! (for you who didn't know yet!!)
Watch here!

I'll just admit a thing... I wouldn't expect from rejet to do an anime with such a crappy animation, I mean, I know that doing anime is way harder 'cuz they move and all, but the animation they have is like Starry Sky's anime animation, it sucks! And there are many other animes with way better animation, so I don't want them to be like the game animations, but I'd prefer them to be better. I mean, Vampire Knight, for example, it has very well done animation and it's not as great as the manga, but it's still great, or UraBoku, the manga had really beautiful graphics, they couldn't copy all of the drawings as they were, but they did their best and it ended up well.

But...On the other hand this may be just a suggestion of how the op will be so...What do you think??

No comments:

Post a Comment

(・(ェ)・)/ If you comment you make me beary happy-kuma!