Sunday, June 23, 2013

Ojisama VS Wakazou 2〜Koi wa Itsumo Totsuzen ni…〜

Okay two more and I'm done!

As the name says, Ojisama VS Wakazou is a Talk CD about a duel between a young seiyuu and a veteran one. This time we meet Ichinose Yasunari  [Horiuchi Kenyuu] and his elder son Ichinose Yuusei [Takahiro Sakurai], the thing here is, the youngest son of the family fell in love with you, but you don't know yet if you are going to give him the "yes", when his father and his big brother heard about this, they called you to negotiate it, but you tell them you will think about it, afterwards the father asks you to become the assistent of both him and Yuusei, and you accept, but what you didn't know is that it was a plan to make you fall in love with one of them so that the youngest son forgets a bout you and he can marry with the girl his father choose.

You started working with both of them and you keep kind of a normal live, but the other girls there are jealous of you and they start giving problems. One day they spill coffee on you (luckily it was cold!) and when Yuusei finds you he asks what happened, you tell him it was your fault, but he doesn't believe you (seriously, who would), and he takes you to buy new clothes. On another day you go out with Yasunari a bit too and you two went to eat dinner.  And so you live many things with both (I forgot almost everything).

One time Yasunari wants to take you all for himself to another house they have, but Yuusei founds out and the three of you end up having some vacations together, afterwards they confess and the final track ends when you are about to choose who would you end up with.

Conclusions

Really, the conclussions so early??!! Yes, the fact is...that I forgot a lot of things about this CD, but I didn't like it a lot. You see, the concept is fun, but we never get a chanse to hear what happens after you choose whoever between them, that's no fun. And... this one wasn't far because I don't really like both of the seiyuus so I'd obviously choose the youngest son XD, just joking, but I never heard of Horiuchi Kenyuu before so this time I went for the character that I liked the most, and it was Yuusei, so I would have ended up with him.  I give this a 3/5 because I liked it, but I felt it...empty 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(・(ェ)・)/ If you comment you make me beary happy-kuma!